1.    #1  
    Hi i have a rebel simcard wich i use to unlock my pre. This morning i turned on my pre and it asked me for the network unlock code. (this usually comes up when i try using the pre without rebel). I have tryed removing the card etc turning phone off and waiting for a few hours but no use! I need my phone back any ideas??
    as i have read based on other posts, you have done the webOS doctor for your pre right?? then it will definitely be back to its original state (locked to its original carrier) if you have used the webOS doctor for the said carrier... since as far as i have known every carrier has their own version of the webOS doctor thats why when you are trying to download the webOS doctor at the palm site, it will ask you for a serial number to determine the correct version for your webOS doctor...

you should re-unlock it =)
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by dameweg View Post
    as i have read based on other posts, you have done the webOS doctor for your pre right?? then it will definitely be back to its original state (locked to its original carrier) if you have used the webOS doctor for the said carrier... since as far as i have known every carrier has their own version of the webOS doctor thats why when you are trying to download the webOS doctor at the palm site, it will ask you for a serial number to determine the correct version for your webOS doctor...

you should re-unlock it =)
    hi, i havent done anything with the webos doctor so i dont think it has anything to do with that.
    The same thing happened to me. My Pre had some other problems too so I exchanged the phone in the O2 store and never used the Rebel SIM card again.
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi666 View Post
    You can't use a rebel sim with firmware versions 141 and higher.
    Search the forrum and read up on stuff.
    Untrue, Rebel Sim II is still going strong here (1.4.1.1) but I had to replace my sim before, it was broken. Got sos signal, so not sure what your problem is. Try another phone
  6.    #6  
    Just received a new rebel sim and it's giving me access to the network now but says my phone is in roaming...
    Quote Originally Posted by akz_g View Post
    Just received a new rebel sim and it's giving me access to the network now but says my phone is in roaming...

The Rebel SIM will still work if you downgrade the modem firmware on the phone. I have it working on WebOS 1.4.5 perfectly well. Rebel provide a utility to do this.

Gx
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi666 View Post
    The info you're providing is incorrect in more ways than you can imagine, and that's just putting it mildly.
    sorry my bad... thats why i said "as far as i know" coz its waaaaaaayyyyyyyyy too long since i doctored mine xD and when i did, had to reunlock it =(