1.    #1  
    Those of you from the Palm OS days remember that you could just plug in to a pc press a button and everything would get backed up. EVERYTHING. Is there anything available to do this on WebOS?
    There is certainly no official application or tool to allow this. I have heard talk of some third party apps that might be able to do this, but I don't know enough to tell you about them myself sorry!
    HOTSYNC is gone with the old Palm OS days. There are backup solutions available from third party apps

USB Sync
    Missing Link
    Echo
    Pocket Mirror

to name a few...each are unique on what they backup and how the do it.

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
    As far as I've seen - and I've looked - there is no one program that backs up everything. You have to use a patchwork of different programs. Oh, and there's always The Cloud, of course! I loved HotSync.

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde. Dolly Parton