1.    #1  
    I'm sorry if this is asked a lot but when I get a text it plays an alert one time and then never again. If I happen to miss the alert it never gets played again and I never know that I have a text. It's very annoying. Is there any way to repeat the alert? I just got the phone and I can't find anything on the subject so please be patient with me.
    There is a patch (called notification repeat) in Preware that will allow you to repeat text alerts and email alerts.
  3.    #3  
    Good god I have to install all of that just to repeat a text alert? Isn't that pretty pathetic?
    preware has made my phone a 1000 times better than what Palm has done...even with all of the updates
    it's easy to install, I'm living proof even a dummy can do it!
  6.    #6  
    Alright, Ill try it out guys. For a casual user this would have to drive you crazy though. Ive never imagined a phone that didnt repeat alerts
    Quote Originally Posted by z_wipf View Post
    Alright, Ill try it out guys. For a casual user this would have to drive you crazy though. Ive never imagined a phone that didnt repeat alerts
    Yeah, it may be a bit of a pain, but once you go Preware, it opens your vanilla Pre to SO MUCH MORE! Lenmac08 is so right... My Pre is patched to the MAX, so when I uninstall all of my patches to do a WebOS update, I'm like.... Damn, this phone sucks without patching and homebrew!