1.    #1  
    So I just came across this video on YouTube, even as old as it is (Pre launch day)...

Yeah. I thought the same thing. She's clearly dogmatic and oblivious, and that's before you consider how she needlessly slandered the Pre in the video's title.

So, I say we vote down this video until she wishes she never uploaded it. Who's with me?

...She also looks like a Brook Trout during her "impression" in that video... that was reason enough for me to give it a Thumbs Down.
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    I think the video speaks for itself, and really doesn't lend itself to the dignity of a response. Oops, too late.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by neve View Post
    I think the video speaks for itself, and really doesn't lend itself to the dignity of a response. Oops, too late.
    Fair enough, but I figured she's too stuck up to figure out what she did wrong and hence needed a lesson.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    What would you expect from a self professed Apple fanatic? I'll give her this - at least she's up front about her brand of choice, even if she is a complete f*nb*y about it.

What I found interesting is that she spent all that time making a video to basically say - the Pre doesn't have the best hardware and that Sprint and Palm aren't as popular as ATT & the iPhone. Wow...she could have knocked me over with a feather.

Where's her Pulitzer Prize!!!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by solarus View Post
    What would you expect from a self professed Apple fanatic? I'll give her this - at least she's up front about her brand of choice, even if she is a complete f*nb*y about it.

What I found interesting is that she spent all that time making a video to basically say - the Pre doesn't have the best hardware and that Sprint and Palm aren't as popular as ATT & the iPhone. Wow...she could have knocked me over with a feather.

Where's her Pulitzer Prize!!!
    My problem is that she never gave the Pre a fair chance and rather than claiming that, she just slanders the thing in the title... when the video isn't even about the device itself!
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IGNTNUNLMTD View Post
    My problem is that she never gave the Pre a fair chance and rather than claiming that, she just slanders the thing in the title... when the video isn't even about the device itself!
    That's the definition of a f*nb*y isn't it I wasn't supporting her just the opposite. The only credit she gets is that she doesn't try to hide her fanb**ism. Her "blog" is targeted to Apple fans - its not iJustine for nothing.