Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Quick System has a lot of options but where do you find out what each option does? I went to the developer web site, but it is under construction.
    I run across this all the time, when an application is available no help..
    Palm Pre OS 1.4.5 500/1000 MHz--Provider:Sprint
    Quote Originally Posted by bobwill View Post
    Quick System has a lot of options but where do you find out what each option does? I went to the developer web site, but it is under construction.
    Did you do a search for its thread on precentral?
    best info is on the preware install page. It describes what it does.
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    best info is on the preware install page. It describes what it does.
    I know what it is suppose to do, but I am talking about each option, that is available what it does or does not influence or do.
    Palm Pre OS 1.4.5 500/1000 MHz--Provider:Sprint
    I know what it is suppose to do, but I am talking about each option, that is available what it does or does not influence or do.
    Basically, Quick System Tasks gives you a easy switchboard to quickly access about 11 components on your phone. Wifi, bluetooth, airplane mode, GPS and LED notifications for example can easily be turned on or off with a flick of the switch. It also has a touchstone mode that allows you to have the screen go off when your phone is on the touchstone. It's a very handy app that is easy to use.
    Last edited by vza33; 07/12/2010 at 10:09 AM.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    You are welcome to visit thread http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ay-toggle.html if you have any questions.