1.    #1  
    Hello, I have installed the last actualization of Virtual keyboard and now it doesn´t work; this message appears on the screen: "Could not load configuration file kb_config.json".
    Anybody could tell me how to resolve it? Thanks a lot.
    Did you also install VKB Default Themes and Configuration?
    Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    You may have to put your phone in USB mode and remove the VKB file from your phone. Save it on your PC, in case it doesn't restore. (happened to me once). After its removed attempted to reinstall the Virtual Keyboard. If it works your done. If it doesn't restore the VKB file. Go back into USB mode and re-add it. Good luck!
    Pretty much..Delete VKB and then go to Misc in Preware and delete VKB default themes and Config patch. Restart Pre and then reinstall VKB.
    There is also a patch, something like "Clean up VKB Files". I can't remember the exact name, but remove VKB, type in search in Preware for "VKB", you will see this. Install, it will clean up anything left in phone before you reinstall it for the second time.

This worked for me.
  6.    #6  
    Hay, I tried the last option, deleting the config and the themes and reinstalling the vkb, it worked. Thanks to all of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by nmoreman View Post
    There is also a patch, something like "Clean up VKB Files". I can't remember the exact name, but remove VKB, type in search in Preware for "VKB", you will see this. Install, it will clean up anything left in phone before you reinstall it for the second time.

This worked for me.
    That was actually disconnected. Its not suppose to do anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by ispiur View Post
    Hay, I tried the last option, deleting the config and the themes and reinstalling the vkb, it worked. Thanks to all of you.
    This is what I did!..workedperfect. I deleted patch through preware, deleted the virtual keyboard folder manually and reinstalled...it took me a while to find the answer.