1.    #1  

For those of you who watched the whole video, you must have seen a part of the video where the camera suddenly moves up. Well, this is what happened... I was at the Apple store in Pleasanton, CA and I was playing with this iPhone 4 for a little while and I figured it would be nice to test the video camera. So I take out my Pre and start recording it with the iPhone. It was all cool until an Apple Genious runs towards me and bumps me as he was leaving the store. I turned around and he says he was sorry... It wasn't a slight bump, in fact it felt kind of intentional... I'm pretty sure they have a security guy in the back checking what's going on in every single corner of the store and he probably told somebody what I was doing... This is all me speculating... but then again... this f.ing guy who pushed me made it looked like he was trying to tell me that they were watching me... I love it...
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Is that how the new iFone formats video to YouTube? Super skinny in the middle or overly stretched? Yuck.. .
    VERY nice!
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
  4.    #4  
    The iphone can make videos in portrait or landscape mode, while the Pre forcers you to make videos on landscape mode. I guess it would have been better if I had done it in landscape mode.
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    ^
    Ah gotcha.

That's funny if you really got "bullied" with an unfriendly bump. Not sure how I would react.. .
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshyz View Post
    ^
    Ah gotcha.

That's funny if you really got "bullied" with an unfriendly bump. Not sure how I would react.. .
    I looked at him with a ****ed off face and I was thinking about doing something, but I was in the middle of making this awesome video, so... it was a tough call...
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshyz View Post
    ^
    Ah gotcha.

I would have stabbed him in the neck with the iphone4 but then it would prob cause me to loos signal and drop the call...
    i first thought someone besides you took the pre for the new iphone and was excited about the awesome multitasking and the better user interface... ^^
  9. jmf
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    Home screens of apps do you have in your Pre? Mine has only three.

jmf
    Quote Originally Posted by jmf View Post
    Home screens of apps do you have in your Pre? Mine has only three.
    There is a patch called "Enable Add/Delete Pages" that can be used to expand the number of launcher pages.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Roughed up by a computer nerd, lol.
    you should have took him out. I like the stab in neck comment above, sounds like something I would say....