1.    #1  
    I just got this phone and love it, i have installed preware and uberkernal and some patches and everything is working great, until yesterday when the palm pre help app stopped working, it will not load the answer page. Any help?
    I'll bet you have the iPhone spoof installed! It is known to break the help app, although I have no idea why. Maybe Palm doesn't want iPhone users watching how-to videos for webOS?
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjclaypool View Post
    I just got this phone and love it, i have installed preware and uberkernal and some patches and everything is working great, until yesterday when the palm pre help app stopped working, it will not load the answer page. Any help?
    The ad blocker patch also causes this. Remove it and REBOOT your phone.
  4.    #4  
    unfortunatley, i do not have the iphone spoof installed, but thanks for the quick response.
    or the ad blocker?
  6.    #6  
    pastorrich, i do have the adblocker patch installed i will uninstall and see if that works, and when you say reboot do you mean power down?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjclaypool View Post
    pastorrich, i do have the adblocker patch installed i will uninstall and see if that works, and when you say reboot do you mean power down?
    Yes, go to "Device Info" app, scroll to bottom, tap "reset options" then tap "resart".

That should take care of it.
  8.    #8  
    it was the adblocker patch, thank you pastorrich and workerb33.