1.    #1  
    How do I change code on my Pre Plus?
    Quote Originally Posted by stefanhdd View Post
    You might want to give a little more detail, I struggle just reading so have no chance at reading minds
    Like your unlock PIN?

Screen & Lock > Secure Unlock > Change PIN
    Find your lock code on your phone, then change it to whatever you want.
  5.    #5  
    Sorry all. How do I change programming code so that I can, say, enable wifi during the "create palm profile" section and create the profile that way? I've spent the last two days reading all the posts I could find about this palm profile problem and I've found some step-by-step programming instructions, but I don't even know how to get to the source code.

Programming really isn't my thing; I'm just trying to get my stinking phone to work! So, if you've got any ideas/instructions for me, please write them as if you were writing a Complete *****'s Guide.

Thanks.
    Sorry all. How do I change programming code so that I can, say, enable wifi during the "create palm profile" section and create the profile that way? I've spent the last two days reading all the posts I could find about this palm profile problem and I've found some step-by-step programming instructions, but I don't even know how to get to the source code.

Programming really isn't my thing; I'm just trying to get my stinking phone to work! So, if you've got any ideas/instructions for me, please write them as if you were writing a Complete *****'s Guide.

Thanks.
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...ta-doctor.html
  7.    #7  
    Thanks. I went to where he has the patches -http://git.webos-internals.org/?p=tools/meta-doctor.git;a=commit;h=HEAD- but when I click on one, it just opens a page with a bunch of code on it. How do I run it?
    Thanks. I went to where he has the patches -http://git.webos-internals.org/?p=tools/meta-doctor.git;a=commit;h=HEAD- but when I click on one, it just opens a page with a bunch of code on it. How do I run it?
    You are best off fully reading that thread and then asking any questions within that thread. You will get a better response as I have not used the meta doctor before.
  9.    #9  
    Thanks, tomi666. I searched for my posts with the link, but apparently they were erased. Good. Not knowing much about this stuff it's hard to know what you can trust and what you can't.

The link that Pip gave opens another forum to the post by the meta-doctor author. But I don't see any instructions on that post. There are some instructions by another poster on page two (by Confusedvorlon), but I can't get Java to install on my ubuntu virtualbox. If you're referring to another set of instructions, please let me know. Meanwhile, I ask on the meta-doctor thread.

Thanks for the info.
  10.    #10  
    Thanks, Tomi!