1.    #1  
    Hi, the past 2 days I have been having problems with email on my pre. Everytime I go to compose a new email or reply to a email my pre freezes and I am unable to carry on. It forces me to remove the battery and restart my pre as the phone becomes unresponsive. I am running webos 1.4. Any ideas what my problem is??
    I'm thinking that to get an answer you may need to provide more information, such as do you have Preware installed, with any patches and apps?

Have you tried searching these forums for anyone that has had a similar issue?
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    I would agree with verwon. What other (if any) patches do you have installed? Are you using a custom kernel? Do you have other e-mail accounts configured? And if so, does it crash with all accounts?
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    Can't say i've ever encountered that issue. Awaiting more details.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    maybe a quick way to see if it resolves the problem is delete the email accounts, reboot then reconnect them. give that a go n see if it helps
    The issue seens to be the unknown at this time... I have two suggestions: (1) Delete all Emails and then add them back. (2) If number 1 fail to solve problem then run a Repair Utility and that should set all things, that as been modified or missing to it's original state.

If 1 and 2 fails also, then I suggest running a webos doctor on the device.

Good Luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by rburna View Post
    maybe a quick way to see if it resolves the problem is delete the email accounts, reboot then reconnect them. give that a go n see if it helps
    ^^^I would try this as well.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  8.    #8  
    hi i tried removing account deleting emails etc nothing work. in the end i had to flash with webos doctor.. was all working fine and now my rebel sim card has stopped working!? any body no anything about them?
    Quote Originally Posted by akz_g View Post
    hi i tried removing account deleting emails etc nothing work. in the end i had to flash with webos doctor.. was all working fine and now my rebel sim card has stopped working!? any body no anything about them?
    I think you would have to consult your service provider on that one. -