1.    #1  
    I just upgraded to the pre plus from verizon. I had the blackberry storm and then the droid eris. Although I miss the apps on android, webOS is definitely an upgrade over android. I really love this new phone, and I thank everyone that has posted all of this information for us newbies to use.

Having said that, I just have one problem and I want to know if it is common. The letter 'O' on my keyboard does not always type. You really have to press it down and it really is annoying.

Everything else on the phone seems great, so I am afraid to return for that and end up with a phone with a worse problem (I did a little reading on here....)

Has anyone else had this problem? Are you just dealing with it or did you make a return?

Thank you for the help. Again I am very happy to have this site. I find it even more helpful than androidcentral was before.
    If you are still within your 30 days you should be able to return for a new phone. Tell them you want to look at it first and if you find something wrong with it or see something you don't like, then refuse that one and tell them to bring out another.

As far as a fix, with one button malfunctioning its probably hardware and you won't really be able to fix it yourself. But you could try a battery pull, this works for whole keyboard issues so its worth a shot.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    My R button was really hard to push when I got my first pre and then the whole keyboard began messing up so I took it back for a new replacement
    “We are stronger than we think we are. We have courage that we do not recognize until we need it. We are equal to challenges that we haven't even imagined yet.”
    Quote Originally Posted by kberube911 View Post
    I just upgraded to the pre plus from verizon. I had the blackberry storm and then the droid eris. Although I miss the apps on android, webOS is definitely an upgrade over android. I really love this new phone, and I thank everyone that has posted all of this information for us newbies to use.

Having said that, I just have one problem and I want to know if it is common. The letter 'O' on my keyboard does not always type. You really have to press it down and it really is annoying.

Everything else on the phone seems great, so I am afraid to return for that and end up with a phone with a worse problem (I did a little reading on here....)

Has anyone else had this problem? Are you just dealing with it or did you make a return?

Thank you for the help. Again I am very happy to have this site. I find it even more helpful than androidcentral was before.
    Hi,

Since it's an hardware problem, I would strongly suggest returning the device.