1.    #1  
    Is it possible to mark email as spam using the Pre email client? I have a Yahoo email account. I installed the Add Move to Folder Button patch, but I still don't appear to have the option to move email to the spam folder. As a result, I still keep using my laptop to manage email since the Pre does not seem to have said function.
    I would like to know the same thing.
    Not really on the device itself. Spam fighting is best done on the server, anyway. What I personally do is have Spam training folders (Spam, Notspam, Forget) that are then run against spamassassin's trainbayes routines every hour or so. If something should have been flagged as spam and wasn't, I move it to the 'Spam' folder, and vice-versa. But I'm not a typical user, sorry.
    : (){:|:&};:
    Quote Originally Posted by knobbysideup View Post
    Not really on the device itself. Spam fighting is best done on the server, anyway. What I personally do is have Spam training folders (Spam, Notspam, Forget) that are then run against spamassassin's trainbayes routines every hour or so. If something should have been flagged as spam and wasn't, I move it to the 'Spam' folder, and vice-versa. But I'm not a typical user, sorry.
    Damn. You have so much spam that you are marshaling forces.
    My main addresses don't have that much spam. I am fortunate, I guess.
    Prē
    Do you see the Spam folder in the list of all folders? I do with my gmail account. While looking at the message I then use "Gesture + M" to move it to the Spam folder.