Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Well I was on Palm.com looking for a new Touchstone and notice they have removed the accessoriess page. They no longer sale accessories for the pre/pixi... strange... carious to know why. Does anyone have any idea or fact of why this is?
    Cingular 3125 --> Samsung Instink! --> Palm Pre --> ???
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmac06 View Post
    Well I was on Palm.com looking for a new Touchstone and notice they have removed the accessoriess page. They no longer sale accessories for the pre/pixi... strange... carious to know why. Does anyone have any idea or fact of why this is?
    Ya I noticed that today..You should look on ebay you can get them half the price..trust me..I just purchased 2 touchstone kits for 50.00 ....check Ebay much better prices...
    forget ebay you can pick up a touchstone kit and a car charger from verizon for 20. But what the OP was saying is that it is strange they don't sell accessories on the site. With all these places putting the palm accessories dirt cheap I hope they don't X the touchstone from working with the next-gen phones they're going to release.
    that would be crazy if hp did that! Most consistent answer from anyone who left webos is they miss their touchstone. It won a ton of awards and has a huge following.
    most likely the site is being torn apart and added somehow to hp's servers of some sort and we're just between the meshing at this point
    They are pushing purchases back out to the carriers. If you look at the HP site, it sends you to the carriers to purchase phones or accessories.

Ebay, Amazon, Radio Shack all are selling them cheap. I think they hot the right price point ($20 or less) to make those accessories fly off the shelves.
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
    good point, I bought 3 lol
    thats right look at this
    Palm USA | Developer Phones

good to see hp/palm putting in new strategic move. looking forward to any news on the 12th
    Quote Originally Posted by toyotast165 View Post
    most likely the site is being torn apart and added somehow to hp's servers of some sort and we're just between the meshing at this point
    I agree! The palm.com site will need to be rebuilt to facilitate Mother HP sales mechanisms and marketing.
    Last edited by not-yet-pre; 07/11/2010 at 04:53 PM.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Since nobody hear seems to be perusing the deal sites...
    Touchstone Charger and Dual Vehicle Power Charger $20
    Touchstone Charger and Dual Vehicle Power Charger & Case $25
    @Verizon Wireless

Even cheaper. Touchstone Charger and Pixi Touchstone cover $10. w/vehicle charger for $20.
    again @verizon wireless

Sell the cover on ebay and reduce your cost to zero or even make a few dollars.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmac06 View Post
    BestBuy has touchstones for $20.00
    Palm - Touchstone Charging Dock for Palm Pre Smartphones - 3454WW
    Why would you post best buy for twice the price of what you can get it for at Verizon?
    Does anyone know where i can get the touchstone kit for cheap?
    Global Posts
    183 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Just a hunch, but have you tried reading any of the posts in this thread???
    Quote Originally Posted by scolab View Post
    Just a hunch, but have you tried reading any of the posts in this thread???
    For Sprint Pre. Not Verizon.
    I was expecting more of a link. Like there's a link for verizon as opposed to being directed ebay and so on. I can't use ebay because I have to have a paypal accounr for it. I don't feel comfortable putting that info on paypal. I wanted a link where I can just use my debit card, for cheap, of course . Any help on that Sprint Pre touchstone kit for free guys and ladies?
  16.    #16  
    Well DO NOT BUY from AmazonMarketplace seller- OEM Shop... they are used and damaged and doesn't work... got my money back. Then I just went to my local radioshack and found a new one for $13.97 xD... but I'm still carious why Palm isn't selling on their site. Maybe a newer model will be released?
    ask local radioshack store. they have the touchstone+backcover combo for $15, clearance.

Best buy has touchstone alone for $19
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    ask local radioshack store. they have the touchstone+backcover combo for $15, clearance.

Best buy has touchstone alone for $19
    Yeah I couldn't find the kit... just the dock for $13... still good deal xD... but I need MORE!!! haha
    You do understand the phones are EXACTLY THE SAME and all accessories will work for the age old sprint versions as much as they'll work with the Plus versions. God I wish the mods didn't have me on a short leash. So hard to hold in the sarcasm...ugh.

$10 shipped gets you a touchstone and pixi touchstone cover. You can sell the pixi cover on ebay and come close to breaking even or making a dollar or two.
    For Sprint Pre. Not Verizon.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Just wanted to say thanks for posting that Verizon deal with the pixi back cover. Looks like I'll be investing in a Touchstone after all. Ten bucks with free overnight shipping? Ridiculously good bargain. Ordered mine straight from my Pixi when I saw that. I can't imagine them being around too much longer at that price.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast