1.    #1  
    I must be missing something. Is there an easy way to delete all of the items in the "sent" folder in the email app? I'm talking about a POP3 account here, no IMAP syncing issues. Just want to be able to "select all" emails in the sent folder, and delete them all at once? There's the other issue... when in the Sent folder, the menu item to "select all" is grayed out?

It's gotta be a simple button or gesture I'm missing??

Thanks
    -----------------------
    I fly; therefore, I am.
    there is a setting for how many days of email you want on your phone and I think that setting also applies to your sent folder, and maybe even your trash. I know that both my in box and my sent folder never show more than 3 days, which is the default...
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
    Quote Originally Posted by sreidy View Post
    I must be missing something. Is there an easy way to delete all of the items in the "sent" folder in the email app? I'm talking about a POP3 account here, no IMAP syncing issues. Just want to be able to "select all" emails in the sent folder, and delete them all at once? There's the other issue... when in the Sent folder, the menu item to "select all" is grayed out?

It's gotta be a simple button or gesture I'm missing??

Thanks
    Try my Read All Delete All patch available in Preware.