1.    #1  
    Is there anyone who has or has the capability to develop a way to group apps into folders on our Pres?

I think this would be a great addition in the next update (or 1.5) as it would help ease navigation and access to activate apps. Even if you have the pains-taking time to sort all your apps conveniently, it still slows down access time.

Folders would be the best remedy! (Finally an idea we can steal from the Iphone) LOL!!
    Why get folders when you can have pages? I have mine set that way. Get the add/delete pages patch for launcher. I have 6 pages, one for web, business. Entertainment, misc, settings, junk. Been great so far
    Folders, what are those? Oh, those are the new things that Apple just invented and put on the iPhoney. I don't think we can get those on webOS, Apple must have a patent. :P
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    No folders, but others find the Launcher Page Selection Tabs and Named Pages in Launcher patches useful. I don't use either patch, but you'll find screenshorts of people showing off their organization if you search for them.

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.
    I use the add/delete pages and Name Pages patches for launcher and it works well.
    Folders are a step backward.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    I say nay to folders, it's more complexity and false organization than there really needs to be.

If it's not on the first launcher page than you really should just be typing the name. It's by far the most efficient way.