Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I like how the pre is customizable. It would be cool if preware was included with the phone. It will be a great marketing technique to sell web os phones. Imagine, a web os phone with preware installed already "out of the box"
    Alright guys... I've cleaned up the bickering posts, lets please calm it down in here, OK? There is no reason to start getting heated and throwing names around. This is supposed to be a fun thread and not get people wound up.

@Mikey47 - Yes, that word is caught by our filters here because the only time it is ever used is when it is used as a derogatory term. Please do not change word spellings to circumvent our filters.

Thanks
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 07/10/2010 at 02:50 AM.
    It's almost 2:30am at your place. Don't you ever sleep?
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    It's almost 2:30am at your place. Don't you ever sleep?
    Only in my coffin during the daylight hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Alright guys... I've cleaned up the bickering posts, lets please calm it down in here, OK? There is no reason to start getting heated and throwing names around. This is supposed to be a fun thread and not get people wound up.

@Mikey47 - Yes, that word is caught by our filters here because the only time it is ever used is when it is used as a derogatory term. Please do not change word spellings to circumvent our filters.

Thanks
    Couldn't you have at least modded mine? Other than one comment my post was in line with the thread.

I will post again (not directed at anyone), but on topic. I will stick with my carrier first until another carrier can best the coverage/plan/price than my current carrier. As far as the wife and I are concerned we are comfortable with our non + Pre's for another year easily. As always this goes back to what one needs. So until a carrier can beat what I have with my phone and my carrier I will stick with my phone and carrier. Not knowing what comes next, to who first and what it will be or function like, I am not one stuck on specs alone but on real life functionality. Some things work for other people (I have very close friends with iPhones, and family on ATT) and other things work for other people. I have yet to find a functional phone and carrier package that beats mine.

With that said, I have yet to see a phone better than the Pre (would love a plus) that meets our needs better on any carrier. So we don't hate the plus users, and wouldn't hate the next gen users..... if Palm sticks to not releasing phones from multiple manufacturers barely months apart, I don't think the Palm/WebOS community will ever get close to where Android is currently.
    Last edited by OldSkoolVWLover; 07/10/2010 at 03:06 AM.
    I could have, but it would have gotten hacked apart and looked like a redacted document from the CIA I appreciate you reposting on-topic though!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    I could have, but it would have gotten hacked apart and looked like a redacted document from the CIA I appreciate you reposting on-topic though!
    You okay, even for a GB fan.

-signed Cowboys Fan

Anyways, JK with ya......

and seriously the WebOS community in general is awesome. Minus some major 3rd party involvement that creates many variations of hardware and software, I don't see the community losing it's tight hold in general.
    Look how far the Pre has come as phone and with the community. Once new hardware comes out hopefully the new members that will join will see that palm isn't about bashing other people but showing them whats really the best OS ever put on a phone.

Follow Me On Twitter
    http://twitter.com/Joescan
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    A slate webos phone would be nice. This thread sounds like a friendly, "anything your Pre can do mine can do better". I am going to look into on persons patch to add to mine. There are lots of good ideas out there.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12