1.    #1  
    well the problem happened when i got a a referb tuesday .. i installed my normal patches and apps but this time i used a warthog kernel and govnah.. all ran fine till i went to sign in on my messenger apps .. the would not let me sign in kept giving me a template load failed .. i stayed on tech support for 2.5 hours trying to figure it out . finallt the tech said they need to replace it again i said great its about time .. got off the phone and i said ill doctor it so they wont see what i have in it when i take it back.. all when fine signed back into profile and bammmmm im worked again .. so when ever i used the warthog kernels i get the error message in im ..
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    FWIW I'm on Warthog and logged in to all my IM accounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by matt406regal View Post
    well the problem happened when i got a a referb tuesday .. i installed my normal patches and apps but this time i used a warthog kernel and govnah.. all ran fine till i went to sign in on my messenger apps .. the would not let me sign in kept giving me a template load failed .. i stayed on tech support for 2.5 hours trying to figure it out . finallt the tech said they need to replace it again i said great its about time .. got off the phone and i said ill doctor it so they wont see what i have in it when i take it back.. all when fine signed back into profile and bammmmm im worked again .. so when ever i used the warthog kernels i get the error message in im ..
    I think warthog is discussed in the wirc channels.
  4.    #4  
    i think it might be this last referb phone ..lol