1.    #1  
    Hi

I hope you can help me.
    I have Palm Pre on O2 in UK.
    I wanted to unlock in so I bought ans unlock code from Nextgen.
    The unlock code has been generated fine but after that my problems started.

If I put other SIM the phone goues into Preferences page instead of asking for unlocking code !!
    I think the phone is in some kind of USB mode but I don't know how to change it (I tried orange+sym+u and)
    I put o2 SIM card back and I can't even connect my phone to PC. It's not longer asking for PC mode connection (Just charge or USB drive).
    Something is wrong cause I lost even whole battery charge over the night. from 90% to 5% !!

My palm is updated to the latest Webos and was working fine with Webosquick install.

Should I reset the phone or there is other way ?

Thanks for any help
    Quote Originally Posted by kamila78 View Post
    Hi

I hope you can help me.
    I have Palm Pre on O2 in UK.
    I wanted to unlock in so I bought ans unlock code from Nextgen.
    The unlock code has been generated fine but after that my problems started.

If I put other SIM the phone goues into Preferences page instead of asking for unlocking code !!
    I think the phone is in some kind of USB mode but I don't know how to change it (I tried orange+sym+u and)
    I put o2 SIM card back and I can't even connect my phone to PC. It's not longer asking for PC mode connection (Just charge or USB drive).
    Something is wrong cause I lost even whole battery charge over the night. from 90% to 5% !!

My palm is updated to the latest Webos and was working fine with Webosquick install.

Should I reset the phone or there is other way ?

Thanks for any help
    I'm don't really mess with unlocking myself so my advice won't be great. But I'm pretty sure that for next gen to work you need to enable USB passthrough via the dialpad (correct me if I'm wrong), I think you need to set this back to what it was originally. (This would also explain the battery drain)