1.    #1  
    I gave my wife my pre and she now wants my contacts out of the pre it will not delete them, its mainly the ones from facebook. she has imputed all her information and her facebook account but it will not remove my facebook accounts. even when i choose to delete an individual contact it will act as if it did but its still there. any suggestions?
    Remove your fb account completely?

If you delete a contact, it will resync online I guess.
    I don't know. I'm one of the few people on this planet who's not on fb.
    I'd try completely removing the facebook application first. Then, check to see if everything is removed, there is an option in contacts, under preferences/settings to remove facebook contacts, use that.

If it removes them, then reinstall facebook, so that it then only has her contacts.

I use FB, but the few people from there that I actually want to talk to already have my contact information, so I do not want over 200 people from there and almost 3,000 from Twitter cluttering up my phone, so I had to adjust these settings when I first logged into my accounts. It automatically syncs them, unless you tell the software to do otherwise.
    remember that you also have to delete the accounts in photos, calendar, and contacts (plus facebook).

Synergy is smart enough to create accounts in those apps all at once, but not smart enough to remove them all at once...
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I'd try completely removing the facebook application first. Then, check to see if everything is removed, there is an option in contacts, under preferences/settings to remove facebook contacts, use that.
    If it removes them, then reinstall facebook, so that it then only has her contacts.

I use FB, but the few people from there that I actually want to talk to already have my contact information, so I do not want over 200 people from there and almost 3,000 from Twitter cluttering up my phone, so I had to adjust these settings when I first logged into my accounts. It automatically syncs them, unless you tell the software to do otherwise.
    Thank you so much for that nugget. I was testing the facebook app, didn't like it, removed it, but of course all of the contacts were there. Not anymore. Thanks again.
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightWolf09 View Post
    Thank you so much for that nugget. I was testing the facebook app, didn't like it, removed it, but of course all of the contacts were there. Not anymore. Thanks again.
    remember to also remove your facebook account from photos, calendar, and contacts apps.
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!