1.    #1  
    Ok so I have 2 palm pre's that I have broken the screens. They both have clear ESNs and I figure I would just sell them. So I did the newest webos Doctor to deleted everything, but then remembered that it doesn't delete the pictures and things like that.

So I went out and got webos dr 1.1.0. (its the oldest one I could find)

My only real question, does this version delete everything including pictures ect.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    nope just restores everything to original settings
  3.    #3  
    which one deletes everything? Or is there a way too? I cant get into the usb drive now
    You need to do a full erase... That should do what you want. In device info.

Good luck!
    Cheers!
  5.    #5  
    I cant get to device info, my screens are broken.

Is there a way to do it w/ out a screen?
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    cant you plug it into your computer with the USB cable and then use the keyboard shortcut Opt+Sym+U to force it into USB mode? Should give you access to delete pictures and such.
  7.    #7  
    Unfortunately no.

It keeps asking for me to pic the language (english, spanish) but i cant put the screen lol.

Its kinda funny, but I know it was my fault because I forgot to delete them.
    Why wouldn't WebDr 1.1.0 not erase the usb side as well? If 1.2 does it, why would 1.1.0 not erase it?
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    Why wouldn't WebDr 1.1.0 not erase the usb side as well? If 1.2 does it, why would 1.1.0 not erase it?
    Oh so 1.2 does it for sure? I remember in the beginning they did delete everything from the phone including the photos. So I found the oldest one I could 1.1.0
    what's about the reboot holding volume up trick to get it in usb mode?