Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    I've learned how to save picture off of websites onto my phone.. whenever you select a picture and it gives you the option to "copy to photos"

but when I go to get the picture.. it's nowhere to be found?!

any ideas?
    “We are stronger than we think we are. We have courage that we do not recognize until we need it. We are equal to challenges that we haven't even imagined yet.”
    it should show up in your photos app on your phone. unless your trying to get it from your phone to your computer. in that case....it should be in the folder on the USB drive in the same folder its located in on your phone
    Quote Originally Posted by mhill0823 View Post
    I've learned how to save picture off of websites onto my phone.. whenever you select a picture and it gives you the option to "copy to photos"

but when I go to get the picture.. it's nowhere to be found?!

any ideas?
    When I do that, mine show up in the photo app in a category titled "Miscellaneous"

However when I look for it on the USB drive it is in the /media/internal/ folder.

If you want to organize them you can use Internalz to move them into the downloads folder.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Thanks guys... but what is the Photo App?
    “We are stronger than we think we are. We have courage that we do not recognize until we need it. We are equal to challenges that we haven't even imagined yet.”
    Thanks guys... but what is the Photo App?
    It's the app that has the icon that looks like little pictures stacked up and is labled "Photos".
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    That's what I go to look in.. in my Photos.. there is no Misc category or sign of the pictures...
    Do you have Internalz installed on your phone so you can look in /media/internal/ and see if the picture is there?

If not connect via USB and look there.

Does it give you a confirmation that it was copied succesfully?
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    try looking with your computer in Media/internal/Dcim/100palm that's all the pictures you've taken all that you have downloaded will be in media/internal/downloads
    That's what I go to look in.. in my Photos.. there is no Misc category or sign of the pictures...
    When you open 'Photos', besides Photo Roll and Wallpapers, what other folders do you have?
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    @ Tejoe

I originally thought they would be there too but they aren't. They are in the /media/internal folder.

go check
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    When you open 'Photos', besides Photo Roll and Wallpapers, what other folders do you have?
    Messaging and Pictures(one i made off my PC)
    they aren't in those either
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pastorrich1 View Post
    Do you have Internalz installed on your phone so you can look in /media/internal/ and see if the picture is there?

If not connect via USB and look there.

Does it give you a confirmation that it was copied succesfully?
    Yes they say copied successfully and when I connect my USB drive and look through all the files I can't find anything.
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    your right..
    I forget I downloaded the picture from a source not copy paste.
    Yes they say copied successfully and when I connect my USB drive and look through all the files I can't find anything.
    Do you see any files in the /media/internal folder at all?
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    I don't have a Media folder?
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    you don't see the media or internal folder from the computer because ur in it. The picture should be in that directory . Which os are you using and how do you open you pre to find the pictures(ex.if windows:that pop up screen or from my computer)
    I don't have a Media folder?
    Do you have Preware installed on your Pre?
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Yep
    Download and install Internalz from preware. You will also need the File Manager service.

But, I know now why you didn't see the /media/internal folder in USB mode. When you are in USB mode /media/internal is the root folder. So your saved photos from the web will be in the root folder you see when you double click your Pre from My Computer.

If you install Internalz can browse and manage your files right from your Pre. Then you will see the /media/internal folder.