Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1.    #1  
    What is that code? The shorter one.

    Thanks!
  2. #2  
    webos20090606
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by PreJim View Post
    What is that code? The shorter one.

    Thanks!
    Not quite sure of the shorter one but upupdowndownleftrightleftrightbastart works.
    Last edited by pip smith; 07/08/2010 at 05:57 PM.
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by pip smith View Post
    Not sure quite sure of the shorter one but upupdowndownleftrightleftrightbastart works.
    If you have an app called P2snippets you can save the text (either one) as a snippet, copy it to the clipboard and launch dev mode easily.
    My device history:

    - Jim J.

    (On Sprint for many years)
  5. #5  
    or just get the patch that shows the dev mode icon....
  6. #6  
    Or the patch that puts a DEV mode option in the launcher menu...

    Basically, there are several ways to get into DEV mode. haha
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
  7. licotto's Avatar
    Posts
    471 Posts
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rossm812 View Post
    or just get the patch that shows the dev mode icon....
    ...haha...um, except that you NEED the dev codes to be able to GET the hacks! haha

    Anyway, just remember -the short code is simply the date the Pre was released (June 6, 2009) webos20090606
  8. #8  
    Banned for not knowing the dev mode unlock code ! lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  9. mhill0823's Avatar
    Posts
    79 Posts
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rossm812 View Post
    or just get the patch that shows the dev mode icon....
    good call...
    We are stronger than we think we are. We have courage that we do not recognize until we need it. We are equal to challenges that we haven't even imagined yet.
  10. jp99's Avatar
    Posts
    403 Posts
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    Banned for not knowing the dev mode unlock code ! lol
    LOL ... nah, just relegate him to junior member status until he can recite either code while being waterboarded
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by pip smith View Post
    Not quite sure of the shorter one but upupdowndownleftrightleftrightbastart works.
    Um, you don't know that webos20090606 is less characters than upupdowndownleftrightleftrightbastart ??
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
  12. staeit's Avatar
    Posts
    140 Posts
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by voltageROCK View Post
    Um, you don't know that webos20090606 is less characters than upupdowndownleftrightleftrightbastart ??
    Yeah, but the upupdown... one is the KONAMI code (= awesome)
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by licotto View Post
    ...haha...um, except that you NEED the dev codes to be able to GET the hacks! haha

    Anyway, just remember -the short code is simply the date the Pre was released (June 6, 2009) webos20090606
    ummm, no, you don't the phone does not have to be in dev mode to load preware and once preware is on you don't need it in dev mode to load stuff from preware.
  14. #14  
    there is quite a few methods that you can use, obviously the og ways:
    webos20090606 & upupdowndownleftrightleftrightbastart, the unhide dev mode patch or app in preware. But my favorite way is to use the dgQuickCut application. That app is for sure a must have in my opinion. You can not only put a "short cut" in your launcher, you can use this app to rename any app in your launcher. Very cool app!!

    I found this app through this forum, I asked if there was a way to shorten some of the labels forom the apps' default name (some are fairly long)

    sj
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi666 View Post
    Application:Preware - WebOS Internals

    Installing Preware with WebOS Quick Install
    2. Put your device in Developer Mode

    Installing Preware with the standalone installer
    2. Put your device in Developer Mode
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by jakelaw View Post
    ummm, no, you don't the phone does not have to be in dev mode to load preware and once preware is on you don't need it in dev mode to load stuff from preware.
    I stand corrected and apologize for my non-helpful attitide.

Posting Permissions