1.    #1  
    I joined the Pre Plus bandwagon the day it launched on the Verizon network. I am on my fourth Pre Plus, which overall is awesome. It's too bad it took four total phones before keyboards, sliders, and flat out shut downs stopped happening.

The neat thing was I did get a phone call today from Palm about my exchanges asking me questions about each individual phone, what the problems where, what I wish had come on the phone that didn't (I told them voice dialing and voice controls), and apologized for the crappy products I had to exchange.

I said now that my phone works perfectly I'm happy with the device. Maybe you guys can make it that way with the first phone next time.

Overall, I was well pleased with the phone call. It tells me Palm is really concerned about their customers, and it wanting to make sure this doesn't happen again unlike companies such as Sony. HA HA HA!! I had to throw that dig in there really quick. I hate them!
    Sounds to me like they're not only putting the power of HP's money and innovators behind webOS, but also their phone centers and customer service resources. That's a great step in the right direction.
    Hopefully they'll abolish that skeevy $15 charge for phone support next.
    I got a call too. Sounds similar to what you got. Was very happy they are taking the time to hear what we have to say.
    Was it a specific call to your palm pre voice number? Id love to get a call personally. Just to be able to voice my thoughts on such a great phone. Honestly my only downside is lack of visual voicemail for the sprint network. I had it on the instinct. It was tuff to go back to regular voicemail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Klownicle View Post
    Was it a specific call to your palm pre voice number? Id love to get a call personally. Just to be able to voice my thoughts on such a great phone. Honestly my only downside is lack of visual voicemail for the sprint network. I had it on the instinct. It was tuff to go back to regular voicemail.
    Yeah, why is there no Visual Voice mail on Sprint? I thought it was a Sprint thing, but you are right, the Instinct had it. Does the Palm Pres on AT&T and Verizon have it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Klownicle View Post
    Honestly my only downside is lack of visual voicemail for the sprint network. I had it on the instinct. It was tuff to go back to regular voicemail.
    I am not one to complain but the visual voicmail was the ONLY good thing about the Instinct. I hated everything else about the phone.

My wife is using it (the Instinct) now and if Good doesn't get on the ball and get their corporate mail client out for WebOS, I will have to put her in an Android phone. The reason they haven't released it yet is the reported security gap in WebOS.
    i'm on my fourth pre and would love to get a call from palm. when i tried to return phones to palm they either said i could send it back and wait 5-7 days for a new phone (*** was i supposed to do for that time?) or pay 30 bucks to have one sent to me and then send mine back, no other options. real great choices there ...

verizon on the other hand sent me my new phones overnight every time, and their customer service people we friendly as heck. too bad the gps still doesnt work. if my fourth pre craps out thennnn we're gonna have some problems, friendly customer service or not
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRob94 View Post
    Yeah, why is there no Visual Voice mail on Sprint? I thought it was a Sprint thing, but you are right, the Instinct had it. Does the Palm Pres on AT&T and Verizon have it?
    Yes, Visual Voice Mail on my Instinct was THE BOMB! I really, really, miss that feature!
  10.    #10  
    Yes, they called me on my Pre Plus and I can't tell you how they got my number, but I was pleased with the phone call.
    Where is my call LOL I'm on my 5th Pre Plus and the first 4 were n the irst 30 days.
    This is not anything to do with HP -- they have been calling people about their Pre's (and replacement) for the last year. I have never returned one and got a call earlier this year just to "see how I liked the device".

My questions is, how did the person present themselves? Did they say they were calling from "Palm", "HP", "Palm a division of HP", or something else?