Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    I am a big proponent of search and typically don't like starting threads as usually things are covered. I did a lot of searching last night and again this am and didn't really find much so here we go.

SMS in separate cards. There was a thread mentioning it but I can't post links yet

forums.precentral.net/palm-pre/193091-different-colors-each-sms-thread (.html)

I know bad getting round it but I wanted a reference!

It mentions what I am looking for and says there is a hack (I assume patch) that addresses it. I also think the colors mentioned are a good idea for that matter. I can have 6-8 conversations or more going at a time and going back and forth sucks! I looked through preware as well and didn't come up with anything, was going to go over it again today as I was pretty tired last night but.....is there such a patch?
    You want Hold Chat to Launch New Card or New Card Per Convo, both are patches available via Preware or WebOS Quick Install.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    The New Card Per Convo patch works great and you should be able to find it in Preware or WebOs Quick Installer
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    And there it is. I'll try them both out. Thanks! I searched cards but didn't find it for whatever reason.....
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    New card per convo works great! Thanks again guys. On to uber kernel and Govnah