1.    #1  
    ever since I got my pixi I had an issue where it would not let me log into my facebook through the photo app. It says I have the wrong user name or password which I know is not true because I've checked it multiple times. I am logged into photo bucket and that works fine. However I always sent my pics to fb through the photo app... Today I switched back to my pre and I'm getting the same issue...where as before it worked on this phone...can any one help
    Prē *********♥
    1Ghz
    Pixi *********♥
    Patched up
    (Gone)
    Now on a Samsung Epic
    *Creator of the best thread on precentral*

RIP

Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Are you also using the regular Facebook app on your Pre, or logged into your Facebook account anywhere else on your phone, like for contacts?? I had to sign out of the all the Synergy stuff that uses my Facebook account on the phone first, then log in through the Photo App to my Facebook account to get it to work. Once you do that, you can log back in to the other Facebook apps hopefully without issues. I believe it is a bug they still haven't worked out yet
    Palm Pre on Sprint. WebOS 1.4.5
    If I helped you, a thanks would be much appreciated (Thanks button located on right side)
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, that worked
    Prē *********♥
    1Ghz
    Pixi *********♥
    Patched up
    (Gone)
    Now on a Samsung Epic
    *Creator of the best thread on precentral*

RIP