Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by oasis9389 View Post
    omg i have not seen one person who switched from the pre to evo and then back.. you guys are in serious denial.
    i was a die hard massive die hard pre user; i made the jump to the evo and i would never think twice about going back.
    the pre is not even relevant anymore WAKE UP. there are pages upon pages on androidcentral of pre to evo users and you won't find a negative one.
    You haven't looked very hard:
    http://forums.precentral.net/cross-p...-back-pre.html

I'm also curious as to why former pre users like to keep hanging our here to post. It doesn't bother me, but it confuses me. If you haven't looked back, why are you still hanging on?
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
    I too have been eligible for months. I even went so far as to check out the EVO which is superior in several ways. The truth is my Pre with WebOS is still better overall. You also need to consider your software investment and the Homebrew community's value. Thanks to Palm and HB we see new features every day instead of when Steve Mobs or HTC decide to release an update. I'll hang on to my Pre for the rest of the year to see what Rubi and HP have in store for us. Finally I don't see anything that would change the relationship between HP and Sprint. Actually it offers HP a great retail outlet.
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by oasis9389 View Post
    omg i have not seen one person who switched from the pre to evo and then back.. you guys are in serious denial.
    i was a die hard massive die hard pre user; i made the jump to the evo and i would never think twice about going back.
    the pre is not even relevant anymore WAKE UP. there are pages upon pages on androidcentral of pre to evo users and you won't find a negative one.
    Lmao. And you're posting on PreCentral.......why?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12