Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Like ever since I've owned my Pre. (Day one) I can't seem to put it down. It's like I must use it. I even catch myself @ work usin my pre over an actual Computer. I think it has to do with just how fluid using webos is. It's just fun and fast. I find myself staying up late watchin tv hands on Pre still. As soon as I wake up I must get my hands on my Pre and just use it. I wake up get chips from card ace, check facebbook and etc and make calls. I love my Pre and it does it so fast. Sometimes I get lost in my pre and can't seem to get away from it. Like I can't even eat a meal without puttin it down and picking it back up. It's more but I just love the Pre and use it all the time. Am I the only one with webos addiction? Let me know.
    "Glen honey, I got a question for you. What do you do for a living?
    "I got a question for you. Why are you still here?"
    #WhatsaDollaHolla! http://up-toprec.webs.com/
    www.reverbnation.com/christophercapicherobbin
    http://soundcloud.com/christopher-capiche-robbin
    www.dopetracks.com/JTMoneyBaggs
    No, you are in good company Yickyaddy! There are many here.
    Last edited by pastorrich1; 07/07/2010 at 09:38 PM. Reason: to remove quote
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Join the club!
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Its pretty much become my email client of choice. Unless I have to attach a file I don't even go to the gmail website anymore. Heck Ive been sitting at my computer responding to email with my Pre.
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    the community at precentral is with you!
    I love my Pre :P

Follow me on Twitter!
    Cool story, bro!
    Hello Everyone, my name is Fountainhead and I love my Pre
    Sorry, I wasn't paying attention. I was posting to Twitter, checking email, sending a picture to tumblr, updating my Netflix queue, and playing Smiles on my Pre... what did you say?

;-)

Welcome to the addiction, Yickyaddy. Join us. We have cookies.
    I'm with you bro. Also, since you are a day one Pre owner you have seen this community blow up into the mega awesomeness that it is now. I'd say that adds to the addiction as well.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    I don't feel so pathetic now. I am with you sir.
    crackberry is nothing compared to "weedOS"
    amen brotha!
    we all need a 12 step group here...
    you just described me so don't feel bad.
    I’m a preper, you’re a preper, he’s a preper, she’s a preper, and wouldn’t you rather be a preper, too?
    We are all addicted to an extent.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    My wife says its her or the Pre.....so I said see ya! me and my Pre have a date tonight! It was nice knowing you.
    Quote Originally Posted by lem855 View Post
    My wife says its her or the Pre.....so I said see ya! me and my Pre have a date tonight! It was nice knowing you.
    I am an addict but as hot as I get my pre,my wife is much hotter so she wins.
    lol same here. It's in my hands for hours and if I put it down within 10 min it's back in my hands and I'm checking stuff all over again.
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    I am an addict but as hot as I get my pre,my wife is much hotter so she wins.
    Yeah, but too bad you can't turn the wife off.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    Yeah, but too bad you can't turn the wife off.
    now that's a good point,,maybe we can get that in the next update,lol
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast