Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Is anyone else having issues receiving Facebook Alerts for your friends status updates on Facebook?

Though it may just be me, but Sprint says that its a Facebook issue.
    I've never received notifications for Facebook status updates. I only get notified when someone posts something to my wall or comments on a photo.
    how do you mean? I get mine through the app and they seem to come in fine.
    you don't get any notifications for status updates. only for comments,post's on your wall, comments on pics and comments by other ppl after your comment.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    I was getting status updates as text messages from anyone on my friends list taht I subscribed to. This recently stopped a few days ago.
    I get them just fine. The only thing is wen I do get one it pops up 3 times for some reason... I think it's my 1 sec vibrate SMS patch.
    the facebook app doesnt give me a notification for "status update" only for comments and posts. The only way i have received a status update is through text with someone i subscribed to. It still works as of this morning.
    oops, status updates are txt for me as well. Sorry,misread.
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    You will get an alert if someone tags you in their status.
    Palm Pre. Sprint.

View My Mockup!
    Quote Originally Posted by iTz Nicholas72 View Post
    I get them just fine. The only thing is wen I do get one it pops up 3 times for some reason... I think it's my 1 sec vibrate SMS patch.
    As creator of that patch, that patch could not possible cause that kind of issue.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    For the last couple of days I have not gotten any notifications.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    I contacted Sprint about it, and they told me that Facebook has been having problems for about a week now. So its a known issue.
    I read on a FB help forum that someone said also that it was an FB problem for sprint carrier phones.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    I've been having the same issue for about a week. I don't get status updates or any other mobile alerts. It's not a Sprint issue. If you "like" facebook, you will see on their page that this is one of the MANY issues they're having right now.