1.    #1  
    Hotmail not working correctly???

Anybody else constantly getting issues with Hotmail not being able to sign in? This has been going on for over two weeks now.

Now I cant upload pics to my Facebook page (hotmail is my user name & etc). THe only way I can do it now is to use the FB app.

My Hotmail is my main email account so now I'm not getting my mail.

Any ideas?
    My Hotmail messes up now and then and what I've found (i may be wrong) is that there is an email that is corrupted somehow during syncing (if that's possible...not a techy). I don't get alot of emails so it's easy for me to find. How I find it is by opening up each email BEFORE it started messing up and try to respond or forward it. If it just sits there and won't let you do anything (it may even lock-up on that screen)....log into the web version and delete it. Within and hour or so it will sync back up with no triangle. Like I said I have few emails and I haven't seen this cure in the forum just letting you know what worked for me.
  3.    #3  
    thanks wayne173 I will try that.
    Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    I have been getting this, too. Luckily Hotmail is not my primary email account, so it's not too critical. Annoying, though. It doesn't seem to be constantly happening, but I see it every few days. Plus, Hotmail never seems to synch back, meaning if an email is read through a pc the read status doesn't trickle down to the Palm (AT&T).
    thanks,
    Toby.
    Quote Originally Posted by tpd15 View Post
    I have been getting this, too. Luckily Hotmail is not my primary email account, so it's not too critical. Annoying, though. It doesn't seem to be constantly happening, but I see it every few days. Plus, Hotmail never seems to synch back, meaning if an email is read through a pc the read status doesn't trickle down to the Palm (AT&T).
    this is my problem....my PC and phone dont show when one is read or deleted on the other. Everything works fine but is kinda of annoying to have to delete on both. Anyone know an answer to this?
    Turn on the "Sync server to device" option in email preferences.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    With Hotmail, I get double emails on my Pre.

Sucha PITA. And I have all my settings correct. Has done this since day one.
    How do you even add hotmail emails? i didnt know you can do that.
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    Quote Originally Posted by foosball View Post
    Turn on the "Sync server to device" option in email preferences.
    I already did that thinking problem solved but it still doesn't.