Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm having the same issues, especially recently. Sprint Pre with patches, a theme, and am overclocking with the set 500/800 screenstate and govnah 0.5.0. I used to go to bed with 100% charge and wake up with ~87-90% remaining now I wake up with 75%. My battery drains a lot quicker during the day. For example with very little use I went from 95%-60% in 4 hours this morning. Using Wifi at work, location services/bluetooth turned off. Does anyone have any input to improve my battery life?
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lenmac08 View Post
    I'm having the same issues, especially recently. Sprint Pre with patches, a theme, and am overclocking with the set 500/800 screenstate and govnah 0.5.0. I used to go to bed with 100% charge and wake up with ~87-90% remaining now I wake up with 75%. My battery drains a lot quicker during the day. For example with very little use I went from 95%-60% in 4 hours this morning. Using Wifi at work, location services/bluetooth turned off. Does anyone have any input to improve my battery life?
    This has some good tips but didn't seem to reslove anything for me.
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...life-tips.html

I stopped using Govnah and uber kernal and only had about a dozen patches installed as well. Still had the same issue. I would suggest chatting with Palm about it. They are sending me a new battery.
    Personally, when I am going to bed and not going to be using the phone, that's when I plug it in to charge. Then, no worries about a dead battery when I wake up.

I also ALWAYS purchase spare batteries for any cell phone I buy, that way, when traveling or just spending a day out, I don't have to run around trying to find a place to plug-in and charge.

My old LG Rumor was so awful, that I had 5 batteries for it.

Just sent my son my old Treo, with one spare battery.

I have two spares for my Pre.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12