1.    #1  
    is there a way to manage, copy , etc files in WEB OS . Remember Filez or something similar without having to use quick install

thank you
    internalz.
    Quote Originally Posted by illadelphatic View Post
    internalz.
    +1

Look for it in either WebOS Quick Install or Preware.

And here's a thread for it: http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...z-1-0-1-a.html
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Right, you need to get Internalz from homebrew.

Here is the link:

http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/internalz
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
  5.    #5  
    I thank you guys also find out I need FileMgr v1.0.0 for it to work
    One thing to note, you can edit/delete files in /media/cryptofs/apps, /media/internal and /var. The rest of the device is read-only for security reasons. Eventually Jason plans on releasing an unrestricted version of the app.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    I've got Internalz Pro, had it for a while but really need to use it more. Now that I have Picsel SmartOffice and need to use it to view my PDFs, I need to better manager my downloads folder. I've got hundreds of files in there from a downloaded image to a pdf of some obscure restaurant. It takes a while to find the file I'm looking for that I just downloaded from an email or a website.

If anyone has some suggestions or tips on using Internalz for this purpose, or some other way to better access files with Picsel (don't think you can specify a download directory can you?), I'd love to hear.
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

Ive noticed that Internalz (or the File mgr svc) can be a bit slow when browsing directories w/ lots of files. My solution is to categorize into subfolders so that Internalz is not doing the heavy lifting. Once that is done, I use the Favorites feature to quickly access a dir.

Not sure whats on the to-do list for Internalz but I'd love to see this sorted out, as well as file format and date filtering and multi-select.