1.    #1  
    I installed the original patch the day it was released using the step by step video and I know there were uninstall instructions in that same video. It worked so well for me that I never switched over to the newer methods of overclocking. Now I have to uninstall it prior to the Palm update and all the links to that video have been removed as far as I can tell.

Can anybody please point me in the direction of some step-by-step guidance or better yet, that original video?

Thanks in advance.
    Original posts at P|C have been removed at author's request.

This might help:

uninstall 800MHzOS14.sh site:forums.precentral.net - SearchSearchSearch
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Enter this into the linux commandline in WebOS Quick install

sh /var/home/root/800MHzOS14.sh uninstall
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    can't you just remove it from Preware?
  5.    #5  
    There is something that needs to be done to get to the command line, correct? That is what the deleted video showed and I don't know how to do. I remember there were a couple of steps, but I don't know how to get to that point. Can somebody tell me what those steps are?
    Quote Originally Posted by orange-man View Post
    There is something that needs to be done to get to the command line, correct? That is what the deleted video showed and I don't know how to do. I remember there were a couple of steps, but I don't know how to get to that point. Can somebody tell me what those steps are?
    You can just use webOS quick install's commandline feature.
    Alternatively I think the following command gets you access to the pre 'novacom -t open tty://'
    Quote Originally Posted by Jezer29 View Post
    can't you just remove it from Preware?
    You can remove the IPK files from Preware, but OP is referring to the sh files.
    Quote Originally Posted by orange-man View Post
    The easiest way is to just install Terminal and do it all from your Pre.

Terminal is ann app that gives you access to the linux command line system right on your Pre. You can find it in Preware.