1.    #1  
    Is there a way to save ringtones and speed dials before doctoring so I dont have to manuelly input everything?
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
  2.    #2  
    Does anyone know?
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    ringtones stay on pre after doctor, but you will have to reassign them after. You will also have to reset your speed dials, there is no way to save them, that I know of..
  4.    #4  
    thanks I meant saving the ringtones per contact. If this were saved doctoring would be no big deal
    I doctored my sprint Pre and my speed dials were restored automatically. Not sure about the ringtones per contact because I don't have that set up
  6.    #6  
    you may need to doctor again then
  7.    #7  
    Is there a way to save ringtones per contact and speed dials before doctoring so I dont have to manuelly input everything?