Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I was just wondering if I was the only one who checks it multiple times per day.
    at least every hour. I'm looking for a 12-step program...
    Quote Originally Posted by casiouser View Post
    I was just wondering if I was the only one who checks it multiple times per day.
    Trust me, you aren't. I check PreCentral at least twice a day and I visit the forums even more. Even if there isn't anything going on, its just fun to chill around and help people out.
    I check Precentral about once every two weeks...
    Technically I have Precentral open every day all day on my computer. However, I only visit as time permits. Things have been busy as of late so the amount of time has diminished, but I usually spend most of my time here after an update or new device launches..
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    3-35 xD ahhaa
    Well i dont have a pre yet (hopefully within the next few days) but Ive been trying to learn how to do everything i want to do on my pre, so i check probably 5 times a day
    So about a "new device"....
    like 5 times a day, and ever since the HP aquisition was finalized now 10 times a day. please give me my life back and announce a new device already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Yeah, right.
    I lose count every day.
    10 or more.
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    Yeah, right.

Now that I think about it, I may visit PC more than I previously stated...
    o man,i think I may have a problem. 9 months now and this pre is pretty much in my hand being played with the whole time at night when I am watching tv.i pretty much must scroll the threads atleast twice an hour. It's just so easy to do. Tap the screen twice and I'm there. Do I need help man?
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    The operative term is "check" which implies that you look but don't post. That may happen once every two weeks. But you POST many times per day... and we thank you for the good stuff you contribute.
    I spend about 2 hours i think, more than any other site
    I check my rss feed with precentral at lest 5 times a day. after work i normally check the forums 2-3 times. I really love learning about something new every day.
    I'm always checking the forum. Have had the phone for almost 9 months, and I am still like a kid in the candy store...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    The operative term is "check" which implies that you look but don't post. That may happen once every two weeks. But you POST many times per day... and we thank you for the good stuff you contribute.
    I only post when I feel the need to... or when I want to... or when I feel like typing. You post more than I do!

At least we spend most of our time here doing something constructive or helpful lol.
    Uh, a whole heck of'a lot of times. I'm just doing my part so they receive lots of money from ad revenue
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast