Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Laptop Mag has the Pre Plus vs Droid Incredible tomorrow starting NOW!. Get your votes in!

Battle of Champions: HTC Droid Incredible vs. Palm Pre Plus

Great job guys for another Pre victory!

http://blog.laptopmag.com/down-goes-...triumphs-again

Moderator note: Please use this thread as a rally point for all those who want a Pre Plus victory. Do not post any more threads concerning this. Thanks.
    Last edited by Trader05; 07/08/2010 at 12:52 PM.
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    this should be on the front page for everyone to see...hint!
    I would give my left nu-- for a pre plus on sprint..... I will vote early and often!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trader05 View Post
    Laptop Mag has the Pre Plus vs Droid Incredible tomorrow starting at 9am EST. Get your votes in!

HTC Droid Incredible Wins 2010 Android Cup, to Take On Palm Pre Plus
    Again? Those whacky people at latopmag just can't stand that the Pre+ won March Madness, so they've been looking for a way to right such a terrible miscarriage of justice...

I hope we can rally everyone to pull off another upset!
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    Do you guys really think that the Pre Plus is better than the Incredible? I like my Pre, but the Incredible is the better device, hands down. Now, the Incredible or Evo with webOS...that would be great.
    Sidekick Color > Moto MPx220 > HTC Typhoon > Moto Q > HTC Apache > HTC Hermes > HTC Tilt > Palm Pre > HTC EVO 4G > HTC EVO 3D

iPad 16GB WiFi > iPad 2 64GB WiFi
    Quote Originally Posted by geodim View Post
    Do you guys really think that the Pre Plus is better than the Incredible? I like my Pre, but the Incredible is the better device, hands down. Now, the Incredible or Evo with webOS...that would be great.
    Yes, based on my needs, Android OS has several show stoppers. webOS has some things that are must-haves (like the option for 3rd party sync tools - very important for me and many long-time PalmOS users).

Other than a slightly larger screen for my week eyes, the Pre Plus is really the best phone for me. I am just waiting for Palm to add back all the features missing from my Centro...
    Quote Originally Posted by geodim View Post
    Stop speaking that nonsense.

We must rally up the troops and have them suffer under the wrath of the WebOS community!

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Again? Those whacky people at latopmag just can't stand that the Pre+ won March Madness, so they've been looking for a way to right such a terrible miscarriage of justice...

I hope we can rally everyone to pull off another upset!
    That's what I was thinking. They needed to find a way to bring down the champ (Pre Plus). Wasn't Android included in the last laptopmag contest?

Well, I guess we can give them a second chance lol.
    Peanut butter Rally time.
    Thread is now stuck. Go Pre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    I dont get it, where do I go to vote?
    As in the March Madness you can only vote one time. The independent company that controls the voting records matches all votes with an IP address and computer ID. It was a control that was added during the voting in March. Also as with the last time, watch what you say here in our forums since some of the Android members are also member here as we are there.
    If you vote on a computer your "web" phone will not work for voting on wifi at the same address. Also some members noticed that a phone may not case a vote if someone else used their phone through the same cell on a tower.
    My hope is that LapTop Mag does another voting after HP brings out the next generation WebOS phones.
    Last edited by Finally Pre; 07/07/2010 at 12:58 AM.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by rmausser View Post
    I dont get it, where do I go to vote?
    The site says the voting starts at 09:00 tomorrow which as of this post would be today in about 7 hours.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    With just 8 votes in, Pre Plus already out to a 75% to 25% lead on the HTC Incredible!
  15.    #15  
    link updated, lets do this people!
    Here's the link to go vote:
    HTC Droid Incredible vs. Palm Pre Plus

Trader05, you might want to update your post to reflect this url.

EDIT: Nevermind. You beat me to it by a minute. lol.
    Time for another win for the Pre... let's see it, guys!
    I wish this wasnt a sticky because I know I dont pay attention to stickies... I only found this because I was looking for it.
    The Droid Incredible is winning :O
    Bump to front, Pre behind 116/212 AHH!!!

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast