Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Go get 'em Blaize!
    LOL ^^^
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    HTC Droid Incredible 44% (24,370 votes)

Palm Pre Plus 56% (31,565 votes)

Holy crap, Pre Plus FTW! Someone has to put this on the front page of the NY Times...
    I just browsed over to the AndroidCentral forums and comments to see what they had to say. I understand every community has their unintelligent members, but it's funny to read when you see them say that we cheat with bots and "vote multiple times" when the poll server makes that impossible since it grabs the IP address and other factors to keep someone from voting more than once.

Wanna know why we win? Because the Palm community is closely knit while the Android folks don't care so much about the contest. That is all.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    we win!!!
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    we win!!!
    We are still avenging our fallen brethren, the Pixi, from the March Madness against the Blackberry fiend. All glory to WebOS!

I wonder if I walk around downtown surfing onto different hot spots, if I can vote each time it switches?
    Quote Originally Posted by SFHandyman View Post
    I wonder if I walk around downtown surfing onto different hot spots, if I can vote each time it switches?
    How about you go test that out.

Nice win again for the Pre Plus!

One of the comments on an Android forum..."A phone that Verizon can't give away vs. a phone that they cannot keep in stock..."

Just goes to show, what is a hot seller isn't necessarily what is the best.

Anyone know about any sales figures for the Pre on ATT?
    So, any good threads on any Android forums to check out? I want to see their excuses for losing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    We are still avenging our fallen brethren, the Pixi, from the March Madness against the Blackberry fiend. All glory to WebOS!
    and I'm sure you remember that the Pixi actually won, and they called it for the blackberry on a technicality...

Reserve yours today!
    have you guys noticed that the poll is still taking votes?

Reserve yours today!
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    have you guys noticed that the poll is still taking votes?
    Yea, that happened in the last contest... Keep voting people! Better safe than sorry lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Yea, that happened in the last contest... Keep voting people! Better safe than sorry lol
    LOL I saw your post on the Droidlife page. Very PC.

Hey we should all go on there and start posting comments!

I suppose the contest is over 12am Pacific time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    ...when you see them say that we cheat with bots and "vote multiple times" when the poll server makes that impossible since it grabs the IP address and other factors to keep someone from voting more than once.
    LOL.... just sore losers. It's usually the tweens & teens who whine about bots and stuff they don't understand because they can't grasp that people actually vote. Everything just has to be because of some electronic cheat to them. <<sigh>> Besides.. they have Droids, aren't those the most powerful?

Congrats to the Pre Community! The poll is still taking votes, so better keep going. (Hopefully they will just throw out anything after midnight).
    I cant wait to vote for Pre vs Droid X. Then we can say it got X'd.
    It says 12am ET... which is essentially yesterday...

Reserve yours today!
    The vote tallies are still going up lol. The site does state the contest ends at 12am ET though...
    Looks like I will have to add another line to my signature.
    If HP brought out a phone with WebOS and new hardware the whole industry will be in aww.Wonder if I will run out of room.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast