Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dandman8 View Post
    Let's do this! This needs to be on the front page!
    Agreed! The more the merrier...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post
    Me either -- never used the Droid Incredible or any Android device outside of playing with demos in stores.

My guess is this majority of people voting in these polls have not used the other product. This is nothing more than a "popularity" vote. webOS types will vote for Pre Plus, android types will vote for Droid Incredible -- has nothing to do with the actual merits of the devices compared.

But, that is polling in the internet age, and why Justin Bieber is going to North Korea!
    That's true, but the Pre Plus won the last "popularity poll" that laptopmag.com ran in march.

we are small, but mighty!
    voted. Were gettin killed
    we are continuing to gain ground. go to the library and vote again! ;-)
    I voted from my laptop, my desktop and then my laptop and my desktop again through the VPN.

Then I voted from my Pre and my HTC EVO.

Go Pre!

(Find someone with an iPhone and ask them if you can use their internet really quick)
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    Seriously, folks, let's win this thing. Yes, it's a "popularity contest," but if a much smaller community can outvote a much larger community, that counts for something. It was 66% to 34% this morning, it's now 56% to 44%. We're catching up...
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post

(Find someone with an iPhone and ask them if you can use their internet really quick)
    Just don't hold it in your left hand...
    fyi, it seems to accept one vote from every browser on my PC (firefox, safari, chrome, IE, Opera) and it seems to accept the vote from each PC on my network... that's not how the last vote worked. I wish I had time to run around to every PC...
    lets keep it going!!!
    Come on folks! Lets get the momentum moving again!!
    Quote Originally Posted by VickMackey View Post
    can't vote, havent used the droid incredible
    I have used both. Just trust me and vote for the Pre...

Thank you!
    HTC Droid Incredible 55% (5,271 votes)

Palm Pre Plus 45% (4,322 votes)

Total Votes: 9,593

Call your friends. Vote on the library PC. Borrow an unsuspecting friend's droid....
    we are up to 46% now!
    As of this moment the Pre is just over 1000 votes BEHIND. Let's get everyone voting!
    Visit every house on your block and VOTE!!!
    It's now 52% to 48%. Go vote!
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    HTC Droid Incredible 51% (6,824 votes)
    Palm Pre Plus 49% (6,560 votes)
    the pre plus only down 291 votes!! Wow! Lets keep it going!!
  19.    #59  
    woohoo good job guys! we got this!
    wow, that's what happened last time. Once the webOS community kicked in, it was amazing. Everyone head over to starbucks and vote from every laptop of iPhone you find...
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast