Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Need more votes people!
    Help keep WebOS homebrew alive! Donate to WebOS Internals!

Sprint Pre Plus - WebOS 2.1.0 - F105 Thunderchief Kernel

Einhorn is Finkel! ... Finkel is Einhorn!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by geodim View Post
    Do you guys really think that the Pre Plus is better than the Incredible? I like my Pre, but the Incredible is the better device, hands down. Now, the Incredible or Evo with webOS...that would be great.
    Great hardware running a not-so-great OS. I'll take the OS that works well, thanks. The hardware will come. I'd also rather keep something with a form-factor closer to the Pre than that huge slab. When WebOS tablets come out, they will be nice compliments. Use one for movies and browsing, the other for everything else. And use the phone's tethering for access from the tablet, etc.
    : (){:|:&};:
    is it possible to vote more than once? because its just not letting me, no matter how many times i refresh the page, open it again, open it in a new tab, etc. it will still allow me to vote, but the number stays the same
    Currently the Pre Plus is gettin hammered. Let's wake up the troops!
    Quote Originally Posted by cmilette View Post
    is it possible to vote more than once? because its just not letting me, no matter how many times i refresh the page, open it again, open it in a new tab, etc. it will still allow me to vote, but the number stays the same
    It is not. It recognizes your IP address. That means you can't vote from different PCs that are NAT-ed behind a home router, either.

Of course, I could be wrong. Last time the blackberry boards were full of posts about how to cheat by using different browsers, and by using the m.opera.com emulator.
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 07/07/2010 at 09:38 AM.
    Go to: Battle of Champions: HTC Droid Incredible vs. Palm Pre Plus and vote for the Palm Pre Plus in Laptop Magazine's latest survey. Yes, this is just a popularity contest, but let's show HP and Palm that this much smaller webOS community is behind them.

Let's keep this thread on the front page, and get voting!

Update: Yes, I just saw the stickied thread at the top of the page about this very topic. But, since I just saw the sticky thread at the top of the page, maybe it doesn't hurt to have another below the stickies?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Pre is getting beat down 2 to 1
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Let's do this! This needs to be on the front page!
  9.    #29  
    if this was on the frontpage we possibly could get more votes going! :P

Thanks Dieter!
    Last edited by Trader05; 07/07/2010 at 10:03 AM.
    Vote bump
    Voted
    can't vote, havent used the droid incredible
    Voted
    HTC Droid Incredible 69% (1,457 votes)
    Palm Pre Plus 31% (660 votes)
    Total Votes: 2,117

Time to vote...
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
    voted palm pre all the way, we are getting killed in the polls
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    voted
    i love touch screen + qwerty+webos(no matter how the apps are not enough for meeting our need )
    thus,3P must be my best choice!
    I voted but we are getting killed in the polls.
    Quote Originally Posted by VickMackey View Post
    can't vote, havent used the droid incredible
    Me either -- never used the Droid Incredible or any Android device outside of playing with demos in stores.

My guess is this majority of people voting in these polls have not used the other product. This is nothing more than a "popularity" vote. webOS types will vote for Pre Plus, android types will vote for Droid Incredible -- has nothing to do with the actual merits of the devices compared.

But, that is polling in the internet age, and why Justin Bieber is going to North Korea!
    its on the front page, and we have made up some ground. We started this far behind in the last final and we roared back to a resounding win. I sure hope the P|C faithful wake up early and vote! The longer we wait, the harder it is to close that gap.

webOS FTW!
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast