Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Check it out and post your video.
    16 Candles, The Breakfast Club SB, Friday SB, App Catalog Fix, Palm Pre/Pixi - USB Modem, TMC Workaround, SCRIM Changing OTF

The fastest way to install Preware on your WebOS device.
    Put your device in Developer mode.
    From your PC download the Preware installer from http://get.preware.org
    Run the Preware installer while the WebOS device is connected with the USB cable to your PC.
    Vualla Preware is installed.]
  2.    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by demetry14 View Post
    Check it out and post your video.
    I can not believe that I am the only person who thought to record fireworks on my Pre.
    16 Candles, The Breakfast Club SB, Friday SB, App Catalog Fix, Palm Pre/Pixi - USB Modem, TMC Workaround, SCRIM Changing OTF

Run the Preware installer while the WebOS device is connected with the USB cable to your PC.
    I did too xD
    Cingular 3125 --> Samsung Instink! --> Palm Pre --> ???
    unfortunately my videos are 15 minutes each and I cant put them on youtube ... soon as I find a place to put them, I will share them!!
    smiles for your day ~ pixielee
    In a love/hate relationship w/my PalmPre(s) 6/6/09 3/22/10 4/12/10 and 5/5/10 (ops yes I lost one!)

Its Life - Live it, Love it, PLAY in it
    Quote Originally Posted by pixielee View Post
    unfortunately my videos are 15 minutes each and I cant put them on youtube ... soon as I find a place to put them, I will share them!!
    that's what video cropping is for! 1.4.1.1 wooo
    You can make a duplicate of the file. Then use the editor and cut 7.5 mins of the end of file 1. Then cut 7.5 mins off the front of file 2. Then you have two files Pt. 1 and Pt. 2.

I've done this with other recorders but not inside the Pre yet.
  7.    #7  
    Why not just upload the 15 min video? There isn't a limit on video length as far as I am aware of.

Quote Originally Posted by demetry14 View Post
    Why not just upload the 15 min video? There isn't a limit on video length as far as I am aware of.
    youtube has a 10minute limit

Thanks Everyone for the suggestions to crop it into 2 videos *DUH ME* didnt think of that LOL .. Ill post links soon!
    In a love/hate relationship w/my PalmPre(s) 6/6/09 3/22/10 4/12/10 and 5/5/10 (ops yes I lost one!)

youtube has a 10minute limit

Thanks Everyone for the suggestions to crop it into 2 videos *DUH ME* didnt think of that LOL .. Ill post links soon!
    Youtube doesn't have a limit. Browse around and you'll see tons of videos that are longer than 10 minutes. I've personally watched videos 20 plus minutes on youtube recently. They used to have a limit a long time ago but not anymore.
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by markfr10 View Post
    Youtube doesn't have a limit. Browse around and you'll see tons of videos that are longer than 10 minutes. I've personally watched videos 20 plus minutes on youtube recently. They used to have a limit a long time ago but not anymore.
    You have to be a youtube partner to make videos longer then 10 mins
    I love my Pre :P

Follow me on Twitter!
    I posted one up on my youtube, its under the same name I am on here. It turned out great !!

Would have posted the link but my post count isn't high enough lol
    Global Posts
    352 Global Posts
    Only video I recorded on my Pre this 4th of July is my uncles trying to reseat a riding lawn mower tire on a rim using starter fluid spray and a match. Unfortunately I didn't have the camera going when Scott burned off his arm hair. Gotta love those family get togethers...
    got a couple don't mind the drunks yelling about mushrooms and singing horribly XD

and a couple from the gf's pixi

oh and 2 from the gf's pixi of the presidents of the united states of america at their lil after fireworks show

YAY i gots it lol

Photos - I just pressed the space bar and let it go! between 2 fireworks shows i ended up with about 500+ pics! This is about 160 of them lol
    Last edited by pixielee; 07/07/2010 at 11:42 PM. Reason: typos :)

and PS .. after uploading the 20 minutes videos it said "your videos were rejected for length - videos can not exceed 10 minutes"

so I dunno what the deal was with that, but editing worked!

16.    #16  
    My video is 10m:03s, so the 10m limit is most likely flexible.

Regular account, youtube limit is 10 mins. Sponsored they get more account. The amazing Director accounts don't have a limit I believe as I seen videos of 2+ hours video (Long Play videos FTW). Of course Directors account is not an option anymore.
    Not sure if this is viewable outside of my acct. but lets see: M. Maceo Watkins | Facebook
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Nashville Fireworks show from the top of a building 6 blocks away!

“We are stronger than we think we are. We have courage that we do not recognize until we need it. We are equal to challenges that we haven't even imagined yet.”
    Oh boy you gotta watch this one...fireworks trailer on fire on the side of the highway!

Me and the wife were on the way back from the lake and saw the smoke from a ways back, so I told her to record it as we passed by with my Pre :-)

This is on I-25N just south of Albuquerque, NM

Need a case or battery touchstone compatible? I just released my OtterBox case that works with the Touchstone. Check out the links below.

Some user feedback here:
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ouchstone.html
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast