Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    just watched the brock lesnar vs carwin fight on my pre and it looked great i clicked the ipad version for the video here

Brock Lesnar Vs Carwin [Championship UFC Fight]

it opened up my player and worked and no lag.. i guess the pre can stream mp4 fromat.. just passing along the word
    Nice find PK.....by the way, i watched that fight live on Saturday night and Lesnar got his **** whooped that first round! Should they have stopped it? Maybe.
    awesome find
    Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjam99 View Post
    Nice find PK.....by the way, i watched that fight live on Saturday night and Lesnar got his **** whooped that first round! Should they have stopped it? Maybe.
    Brock was able to come back the second round so no, a stoppage would have been premature. Brock was obviously not yet defeated in the first.
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjam99 View Post
    Noway that fight should have been stopped. Brock actually turned to the ref multiple times and said he was fine. He was never out at all. The ref did a great job that night.