1.    #1  
    For anyone on Sprint running 1.4.1.1 - are you able to load the App Catalog? I've tried rebooting the phone, rebooting only Luna, tried using my EV connection as well as through Wifi and it continues to tell me that "The action could not be completed. Try again later."

Anyone else having issues with the App Catalog right now?
    Not me it's working ok here.
    Sometime you are the ball; sometimes you are the pins.
    Mine is working fine, but my dad has a Pre and his is doing the same thing. He borked it with a failed installation of a theme and had just doctored it earlier that day, I suggested that maybe the doctor didn't complete and for him to redo it. I hope it wasn't just a simple fix heh
    An Iphone walks into a bar with a Palm Pre on it's shoulder. The bartender looks up and says, "Hey, that's pretty cool, where can I get one of those?" and the Palm Pre says "Hipstertown, they're all over the place"
    nope
    Mine is working fine on Sprint 1.4.1.1
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by badhairguy View Post
    Mine is working fine, but my dad has a Pre and his is doing the same thing. He borked it with a failed installation of a theme and had just doctored it earlier that day, I suggested that maybe the doctor didn't complete and for him to redo it. I hope it wasn't just a simple fix heh
    Funny you should mention that.. I doctored mine last night too and it had stopped working after the doctor was finished. And the really weird thing was, on my computer, it had told me the USB connection was interrupted even though it wasn't yet the phone booted straight up with no issues. I'll go for another doctor today after I get off work and see if that will help.

Thanks guys.
    I doctored last week and didn't have any issues then either.
  8.    #8  
    So it looks like the issue was the failed doctor that I had done last night. I re-doctored it while I was at work and now it works better than ever.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadCircus View Post
    For anyone on Sprint running 1.4.1.1 - are you able to load the App Catalog? I've tried rebooting the phone, rebooting only Luna, tried using my EV connection as well as through Wifi and it continues to tell me that "The action could not be completed. Try again later."

Anyone else having issues with the App Catalog right now?
    I just tried the app catalog "What's new" and received the same message. I then went on an alphabetical search (worked) and went back and tried "what's new" again. It worked this time.