1.    #1  
    needed some money so I sold my evo on ebay and bought a pre. it is in the mail. so far I have come across apps to do most of the things I had apps for on the evo. but my wife has a hero and we both had grocery iQ, and it synced a shopping list between the phones. is there anything that can sync a shopping list between android and webos?
    Between Android and WebOS? Highly doubt it.

Basically, does anyone know of any "list apps that can sync via a server"?

You could download Shopping List: http://www.webosroundup.com/2010/01/...view/#more-635
    Send the list via email/SMS.
    Last edited by Abyssul; 07/06/2010 at 12:21 AM.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  3.    #3  
    I had seen an app like that where I could share it by sms.

it was nice with us both having android phones, whenever either of us though of one thing, we could just add it to out list and in a few minutes or whatever it was, it would appear on the other list.

now we will have to know when the other is going to shop and then text the list and then well have to check both our own list and the text.

oh well though, we didnt even make lists before we both had android phones and I found that app, so I think we will be fine.
    you could look at "shopping manager" ....don't think it's got that sync option...you could alsos do google docs, you can add users and it will update the doc for all users....
    -- VZW Pre+ -- Uberk/Gov fixed @ 1ghz -- QPST gps mod -- stock battery (?mugen 3800?) --
    I'm not sure if it syncs to Gmail but I usually use the built in tasks app for grocery lists, create a container for it on the top level and each food item becomes a checklist item. You might want to try that out first before you spend any money on a 3rd party app.
  6.    #6  
    alright, thanks. Phone is still in the mail so I havent began to play with it yet. for now Im using the instinct which I cant wait to get rid of.
    Quote Originally Posted by maddmatt02 View Post
    alright, thanks. Phone is still in the mail so I havent began to play with it yet. for now Im using the instinct which I cant wait to get rid of.
    Burn it with fire

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    I use the Memo app which has an email option if you need to send it to someone.