1.    #1  
    Ok so my touch screen went black. I had just gotten back from trip to Disney and I had a bunch of videos and pics on the phone. Went to Verizon and they gave me new phone and said it would sync back on to the new phone. Well that was at 9am and it is now almost 11pm and the pics and video have not shown up. Is there anything I can do online or on the phone to get them to show up?
    Quote Originally Posted by mjenera View Post
    Ok so my touch screen went black. I had just gotten back from trip to Disney and I had a bunch of videos and pics on the phone. Went to Verizon and they gave me new phone and said it would sync back on to the new phone. Well that was at 9am and it is now almost 11pm and the pics and video have not shown up. Is there anything I can do online or on the phone to get them to show up?
    I'm sorry to inform you that video and pic doesn't sync when transfer from one phone to another. (note) If by chance you had save those pics/videos to an online website, then you could download them back on to your phone.

Cheers!
    Yea, the Verizon rep should have explained it better. Photos, videos, and aything else on your USB partition are not backed up. Sorry you lost them all...
    LOL.. pictures and video dont sync over the air. You gave them away with your old phone buddy. You shouldve pluged it in and taken them out in USB mode.
  5.    #5  
    was there a way to get them off the old phone with the screen being black and the touch screen not working?
    was there a way to get them off the old phone with the screen being black and the touch screen not working?
    yes,plug it in to pc .
    Yes, there is a way to force the Pre into USB mode without using the touch screen. You can go down to the Verizon store as soon as you can and see if they still have your old Pre. They may try to help you out if you explain the situation.

Don't get your hopes up though...
    even with no screen, the grey+sym+u would put it in usb mode so you could copy the files...