1.    #1  
    does anyone know how I can access videos I've uploaded (via a PC) to facebook. Neither the pre app nor the mobile facebook site in the web browser has a video tab or link. So the only videos I can access are really recent ones that are present in the newsfeed. But if they are more than a few days old I can't get to them.
    Not that I am aware of. I had this exact same problem when my GF uploaded an embarrassing video of me onto Facebook with my Pre. I ended up having to run to my desktop to delete it.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  3.    #3  
    That sucks. I was trying to see if there was some way of getting onto the full FB site (rather than the mobile x.facebook.com page), but no luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sviatapolk View Post
    That sucks. I was trying to see if there was some way of getting onto the full FB site (rather than the mobile x.facebook.com page), but no luck.
    Code:
    http://www.facebook.com//home.php
    The double backslash is intended. It's a little tricky though. For it to work, you have to have a cookie with your login info already embedded. To do this, just log into facebook touch and then redirect yourself to the above link. Now anytime you use the link, it will go to the full site as long as you don't clear your cookies.
    Last edited by Abyssul; 07/05/2010 at 12:46 PM.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  5.    #5  
    Great, thanks. Though it isn't able to play video through this page. I get a blank screen when trying to pull a video uip.
    I guess I'll just have to wait until FB updates its mobile site & app.