1.    #1  
    Trying to upload vid of fireworks show recorded on my phone, not sure if it is going to work.

lol you make a thread about you uploading your vid? Why?
  3.    #3  
    lol for the same reason you post a question on a vid about fireworks, because we want to. Not that complicated, if you don't approve than move on.

Want to show quality of a vid on the Pre, and I know its been posted before but thought fireworks would be nice because of the occasion.
    wow we really need something new around her asap.
    I video'd the fireworks with my Pre & am happy to say they looked great. Sorry if this topic is too boring for some, but I appreciate it. It's a forum, if you don't like it, "move on"....

Happy 4th of July!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by hoo.haaa View Post
    lol for the same reason you post a question on a vid about fireworks, because we want to. Not that complicated, if you don't approve than move on.

Want to show quality of a vid on the Pre, and I know its been posted before but thought fireworks would be nice because of the occasion.
    Feel free to post up anything you see that make sense... Some people on here would love to see the capability of the pre/plus.

( This is a Palm pre/palm pre plus/pixi/pixi plus forum ) and any other affiliation with Webos.
    Cheers!
    Quote Originally Posted by gangland View Post
    wow we really need something new around her asap.
    I disagree.

Anyone else have any videos or pictures?

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    The pre camera is great! - post on!
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~