Quote Originally Posted by nathanielonfire View Post
FIXED IT!

After googling about WPA2/DNS stuff for Belkin routers and smartphones, I finally got a tip.

I went and manually managed the network on the Pre, entering the same IP address that it had been given automatically, but left the DNS server blank. And voila, it worked.

So bizarre. All the other devices seem to be working fine, so hopefully that'll be the end of my problems.

Thanks to everyone for all the tips. I tried so many of them, changing the SSID and changing the IP address, and changing the channel - no luck with any of them. But hopefully, I'm back in business again.

Thanks again,
- nathanielonfire
Glad you found a fix. I knew it had to be a router setting.