Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    I have a Uk palm Pre on the O2 network and we still don't have the 1.4.5 update, well at least I dont. seems strange that O2 Germany have it but not the Uk. Does anyone else have it yet or is it still just Germany?
    Last edited by SimonR66; 07/05/2010 at 03:03 AM.
    Me too.

It seems to be rolling out slowly this time.

The upside is that most patches should have been updated by the time we get it.

If you use patches, be aware that some now need removing before the OTA update, there is a problem with AUPT and patches which change multiple files. It's a 1.4.5 thing.

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ta-update.html
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    I am in Germany and still don't have 1.4.5..
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    you can use the webos doctor 1.4.5 for O2 Germany, UK and Ireland / Movistar Spain
    its here:
    http://palm.cdnetworks.net/rom/pre/p...p100ueu-wr.jar
    Not for me either, o2 UK... I really have disliked some sites saying 'Europe release', I'm pretty sure it's just been Germany, and even some Germans are saying they having had it yet!
    Quote Originally Posted by marshalla99 View Post
    1.4.5 downloading in the UK to QWERTZ Pre on Virgin mobile.
    One person in the UK has it, they posted in another thread.
    Currently downloading 1.4.5 in Sweden on a UK QWERTY Pre (locked to o2). I am afraid my Rebel SIM unlock will stop function again, forcing me to downgrade the modem firmware or buy an unlock solution from NextGen. I am leaning toward the latter.
    Quote Originally Posted by amjz View Post
    you can use the webos doctor 1.4.5 for O2 Germany, UK and Ireland / Movistar Spain
    its here:
    http://palm.cdnetworks.net/rom/pre/p...p100ueu-wr.jar
    I'd rather wait for the OTA update, so that I don't lose info and have to spend time setting it all up again.
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by tomoqv View Post
    Currently downloading 1.4.5 in Sweden on a UK QWERTY Pre (locked to o2). I am afraid my Rebel SIM unlock will stop function again, forcing me to downgrade the modem firmware or buy an unlock solution from NextGen. I am leaning toward the latter.
    Sounds like o2 Uk will be getting it in 2 hours if it is being pushed to you at the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by leobloom View Post
    One person in the UK has it, they posted in another thread.
    Yeah - but I'm using an unlocked German handset on an "unofficial" network
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
    Quote Originally Posted by tomoqv View Post
    Rebel SIM still working on 1.4.5 without any modem firmware downgrade (fingers crossed). Otherwise I haven't noticed much difference compared to 1.4.1 so far, though.
    Thanks on the update about something not being available. BRB making a thread about the play station 4 not being available yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi666 View Post
    Don't like it. Move on.
    If I could get away from you I would, but I can not. Oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi666 View Post
    Just walk into the sunset.
    I will have to wait 18 hours or so.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    @Banger, There has been a fair bit of news regards the update release O2 Germany and O2 UK are the same network so its confusing as to why they have released it to only one part of their network so far, and as Tomi666 said if the topic bothered you move on. Why did you even bother to read it in the first place, oh I know so you can just make stupid inane comments.
    ATM im getting signal but no G's got the time message when u cant get netowrk and if i hit update it just sits on 'Waiting for the network...' could this be because they are getting the update ready?
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyK View Post
    ATM im getting signal but no G's got the time message when u cant get netowrk and if i hit update it just sits on 'Waiting for the network...' could this be because they are getting the update ready?
    Nothing unusual in London, just the pesky "Application updates are now available" even though there aren't any.
    Shame was getitng hopfull there, guess its just a local outage of G's
    G's only live in the hood
    available in Switzerland with Pre O2 Germany
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast