Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 40 of 40
  1. #21  
    there are G's in Switzerland?
  2. #22  
    stilll not got it yet
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by ben_haystacks View Post
    there are G's in Switzerland?
    There's no G's in ben_haystacks.
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi666 View Post
    There's no G's in ben_haystacks.
    im all G ask my mom
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by ben_haystacks View Post
    im all G ask my mom
    not to be immature but you opened yourself up for a your mum joke.
  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    not to be immature but you opened yourself up for a your mum joke.
    a witty retort to that could be "just like YOUR mom opened up to me last night?"
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by ben_haystacks View Post
    a witty retort to that could be "just like YOUR mom opened up to me last night?"
    touche my friend....you win this one.
  8. #28  
    you win again gravity!!
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by ben_haystacks View Post
    you win again gravity!!
    gravity? you fall out of bed or something?
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    gravity? you fall out of bed or something?
    no but i am thankful for it keeping me attached to this earth
  11. #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by ben_haystacks View Post
    no but i am thankful for it keeping me attached to this earth
    indeed..would be a right d*ck if he let us fall...
  12. #32  
    To get more G's out of your phone just put it in a bag and swing it around your head, you could be the first with a 5G-phone
  13. #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterbay View Post
    To get more G's out of your phone just put it in a bag and swing it around your head, you could be the first with a 5G-phone
    or get in an F1 car and do a 190mph turn or something like that...sounds much more fun
  14. #34  
    So when do we get 1.4.5?
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
  15. #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 sisters View Post
    So when do we get 1.4.5?
    When Palm and your carrier decide it is ready for release.

    It will either be here before Thursday, OR the PDK Hot Apps competition will be delayed again.
    Arthur Thornton

    Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
  16. #36  
    You can Doctor your Pre if you cannot wait:

    1. Download webOS v1.4.5
    2. Download webOS Doctor
  17. OrR
    OrR is offline
    OrR's Avatar
    Posts
    82 Posts
    #37  
    There was a somewhat serious bug in the German update (PDK stuff not working properly) so they probably stopped all updates for now until they have a fix ready. No telling how much longer that will take.

    If you use the doctor to update, the bug shouldn't affect you.
  18. #38  
    blame it on O2 UK, they want to sell iphones
  19. #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by squ33d View Post
    blame it on O2 UK, they want to sell iphones
    at least pre's can make calls... ZIIINNGGG

    though on o2.... who knows if a call will go through
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions