1. one
    Hi,
    I was looking for the offcial WebOS changelog but I do not find the site anymore. I have seen that there was a leak but I do assume that they have fixe it, by now. Anyway can someone post the link, please? Just to be sure
    Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    Hi,
    I was looking for the offcial WebOS changelog but I do not find the site anymore. I have seen that there was a leak but I do assume that they have fixe it, by now. Anyway can someone post the link, please? Just to be sure
    since O2 is the only carrier that rolled out 1.4.5, here is what they say about it:
    Palm Support : Palm Pre und Pre Plus O2 - Versionsvermerke für das Palm webOS-Software-Update für Pre, Pre Plus O2-Telefone

and this is what Google translate makes of it:

Version Information

* Publication Date : 30 June 2010

New applications

NO
    Functional changes in existing applications
    System

* This version includes minor bug fixes and enhancements for the publication of webOS PDK .

Web

* If a user enters text on certain sites in one box , the screen will now focus on the text you enter .
    * This version fixes a rare problem and now offers the correct download podcasts .

Security

In this version several security problems of the Palm software webOS be treated.

We thank Nils by MWR InfoSecurity and Chris Clark for their help in identifying the problems addressed in this version . If you want to palm about possible security problems , find appropriate information at palm.com / security .