1.    #1  
    my main page (screensaver page) has a double which is underneath it. The only reason i noticed is because it has a different date on the calender.

has anyone else experienced this and if so how do i get it to go away?

any advice is much appreciated.
    I have no idea what you are talking about I think you'll need to either take a screenshot or elaborate for anyone else to be able to
    take a screenshot using org + shift + p and post it here.
    did you take any narcotics recently? Seriously. I'm not trying to be mean. But that just is weird. Maybe your wallpaper is sized smaller?
  5.    #5  
    ]ive managed 2 get the screenshot, just don't know how to post it. I don't know what url means
    it's orange+sym+p
  7.    #7  
    how do i post a screen shot.

thanks for helping, i know im useless
    Quote Originally Posted by mcafferky View Post
    my main page (screensaver page) has a double which is underneath it. The only reason i noticed is because it has a different date on the calender.

has anyone else experienced this and if so how do i get it to go away?
    Maybe you accidentally took a screenshot of your main page and then opened it up so it looks like you have 2 main pages. The original and a screenshot of an earlier one.

Tap the button in the gesture area with the older main page displayed and see if it minimizes, if so, swipe it up to close it.
  9.    #9  
    cannot post the photo, thanks anyway
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    Maybe you accidentally took a screenshot of your main page and then opened it up so it looks like you have 2 main pages. The original and a screenshot of an earlier one.

Tap the button in the gesture area with the older main page displayed and see if it minimizes, if so, swipe it up to close it.
    i tried that. Its not working. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mcafferky View Post
    pm me if you want and I'll send you my number
    This may be a dumb question but have you shut down your Pre and then re-started?
  13.    #13  
    yeah. I even left the battery out for a while. Still the same
  14.    #14  
    thanks geeksquadkid but i couldn't afford the bill and it 1am where i am
  15.    #15  
    thanks for your help everyone.

i need to get up for work in 3 hrs so better get some sleep, ill check in again later

thanks again